Are you ready to achieve the smile of your dreams? At Roswell Complete Dentistry, we offer safe, effective methods to deliver the results you’ve always wanted! Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed with the patient in mind – capable of fulfilling dramatic or subtle transformations quickly and easily. Whether you are looking to conceal damages, brighten the teeth, or alter the smile aesthetic entirely, we have a solution for you. Our Roswell, GA practice believes that you deserve the best; confidence, perfection, and excellence are all part of our commitment to you. If you are ready to begin building your dream smile, call our office today!
Composite, or tooth-colored, fillings are made of a resin material that is matched to the color of your natural teeth. They are used to restore minor damage to the surface of the tooth, such as cavities or chips. Composite fillings may also be used for aesthetic purposes, such as filling gaps between the teeth or concealing discoloration.
- The procedure for placing a composite filling begins with the tooth first being cleaned and an adhesive material being applied to the surface.
- The composite material is then placed on the tooth and shaped to fit the area.
- Once the filling is in place, a light is used to harden the material.
Composite fillings are durable and can last for many years. However, they may eventually need to be replaced due to wear or damage.
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made “shells” of porcelain material that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are used to improve the appearance of your smile and can transform the shape, shade, and size of each individual tooth’s appearance.
Veneers are an attractive option for people who want to improve the appearance of their smile, as they can be used to correct a wide range of aesthetic concerns. Some of the most common reasons that people choose to get porcelain veneers include:
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Teeth that are stained or discolored
- Chipped teeth
- Crooked or uneven teeth
- Worn-down teeth
The porcelain material is incredibly strong, durable, and stain-resistant – capable of lasting for up to 15 years with proper maintenance. While the veneers are perfectly suitable for sustaining biting, chewing, and eating, we caution against biting into ice chips or hard candies. Not only can this damage your veneers, but it may also harm your natural teeth.
If you are considering porcelain veneers, it is important to consult with our team to determine if they are the right option for you!
At our dental office, we offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments that can help you achieve the results you desire.
- In-office teeth whitening is a popular option because it is fast and straightforward. Our professional team will carefully apply a high-intensity bleaching gel to your teeth. This treatment typically takes about an hour to complete, and you will see results immediately. Treatments may need to be repeated to ensure the desired results; this is based on the anticipated outcome and the starting shade of the teeth.
- At-home teeth whitening is an option that can be done in the comfort of your own home. We will provide you with a custom-fitted mouthpiece and bleaching gel. This option typically takes a few weeks to show significant improvements, but patients are able to maintain their results by using the trays and gel even after the initial treatment is complete.
No matter which treatment you choose, our team will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome. Contact us today to learn more about our teeth whitening services.
Building the Best Smiles for You
Everyone has their own unique idea of the perfect smile. At Roswell Complete Dentistry, our job is to bring your vision to life! Whether you are seeking subtle changes or a dramatic transformation, we have the services necessary to achieve your smile goals. Our dental team will follow your wishes and suggestions to design an exceptional result that compliments your appearance and brings out the best in your smile.
Creating the smile of your dreams has never been easier with our dental team. Contact our office today to schedule!